Saturday, March 13, 2004

Goodnight

And I went to BED alone but confident.

"I will not fail you Phanks."

I said to myself as I entered

the big red arousing door that says

"whammies inside."


3 am, 4 near misses

and several diva house tracks played later,

I found myself in a swirling mass

of men, looking for a brief moment

of affection.


looking for someone to fulfill a night's need for sexual

satisfaction


Guys kept looking around

kept on changing partners.

a torrid kiss here, a tight hug there

they never stop searching

for the best one


'til the music ends

and the DJ leaves his booth.


Another week.

another Saturday night party.


The search continues.


---

In the middle of it all, I was there in ecstasy

dancing...

for my partner, who is peacefully sleeping

at that entranced moment.


Believing

that our love can resist any

any attempt of temptation.


Believing

that someday we'll find

ourselves there

showing our incomplete

perfection to everyone.

No comments: