Monday, March 8, 2004

No Smint... No...

A kiss is just a kiss for me... but that kiss, if freely given to someone means I am willing to give in to the person I am kissing. It's my sole key to libido - my perfect expression of intimacy and affection to a partner. A person can give me a blowjob if he wants but without a kiss, that person would end up having sex with a Layla-D.

I used to believe that kisses are only reserved for special people. However, adopting a philosophy of finding your mate from your sex mates changed all that. I do give a passionate kiss as my opening salvo as I dwell so much on foreplay. Foreplay makes me alive, horny, and extremely affectionate - - that's why some remember me especially when they discover this secret.

But kisses also poison me. When I discover that my partner also loves the way I do things with him, whenever he responds to the way I do it, almost always I fall over.

...that's why we both found each other because he discovered this secret...

---

Kissing is one of my deadliest arsenal in the darkroom. I let a partner feel special when I begin twisting my tongue in their mouth. Saliva changes as my hand explores the body of my partner... not just at the center itself but in the entirety of it.

That's why, I am a bit reserved when giving a kiss - even a friendly stan because it always reminded me of my libido, of the mindset I have adopted for myself. Whenever someone asks me why I do not give a stan to everyone - even though it's just a "friendly" and "innocent" kiss, the truth is, a kiss, especially on the lips, no matter how friendly it is almost, always reminded me of sex - Of how I used and abused it to gain an advantage over others in finding a partner - Of how I reserve it for very special persons who either transcends my usual mindset or simply to show Phanks my affection. Call me malicious or anything but a kiss, just a mere kiss bears a lot of meaning to me.

---

Epilogue: The meeting in the office was a success. Hopefully, both parties concerned would make peace in the next few days. However, the victory was short-lived since Dad had intervened only to mess up everything we have worked for this meeting. Frustrated, Phanks comforted me till we parted ways this evening.

Sealdi wants to be called a fag-mistress and her version of our story is heartwarming. Girls are better at expressing their emotions than boys - even better than people like us.

No comments: