Monday, March 1, 2004

No Guts, No Glory

 So, GKNB is out, and Star Circle Quest is in.

I was about to post my thoughts on stanning and how I avoid doing such things when I accidentally saw this new TV show on ABS CBN.

Actually, deadma ako at first, imagine, you'll ass-lick/do-things-in-order-to-be-noticed by the judges/make-a-stupid-kid-out-of-yourself in front of national TV. No way, I would rather become a bookworm rather than take my chances in front of those judges.

But on the other hand, only people who have the determination and guts to achieve their dreams are the ones who succeed in life.

Pero... di ko yata kaya yun, I can't let someone deliberately crush my ego. Mashaket eh. Mahina ang loob ko sa ganun. I would rather take the long way, rather than take a risk like showbizness.

It's so heart-crushing to see contestants walk out of the audition room teary-eyed as if they have lost their dreams of becoming a star one day simply because they were not accepted. As an added bonus, the judges become their worst critics by bluntly telling them of their shortcomings.

However, I think this show's kinda notoriously exciting. Sana sundan to ng mga viewers. Ansarap siguro ng feeling kapag yung manok mo ang pumasok sa championship. Marami pa silang kakaining bigas... sana wag lumaki ang ulo nung mananalo sa contest na to.

As for the losers, they can always audition at ABC-5 or GMA-7. As my big and juicy birdie used to say, losing only happens when you have actually surrendered the fight. Yun lang.

---

Manila was paralyzed by the trasport strike that happened today. Kung kelan pa ako sinipag magtrabaho, saka pa ako walang ginawang matinong trabaho kanina dahil lahat ng boss ko eh absent. Haay.

No comments: