Thursday, March 11, 2004

Playing With Kuleet

Ang tigang na lupa ay unti-unting nabubusog

sa halik ng malamig at mapangbuhay na tubig ulan.

Pinawi niya ang init at pangungulila

na ipinagsisigawan ng aking katawan.


---


I'll spare everyone the details but my bud finally granted my request.

I showed him how a sexually deprived person drives his partner in bed

and he was definitely taken in for a shock as I worked my way to give him

a lovemaking experience he'll be looking forward to in the next few weeks...


---


And here I am, tired and drained. But my afterglow is still evident whenever I look in the mirror. Ang sarap! Da best! and we've both got our fill.

And to think, the only reason I left home is to have a popoy with him.

Wala pa ring tatalo sa romansang mag-buddy.

No comments: