Thursday, March 11, 2004

Mind Overload

Yes this is suicide. I can't sleep and I haven't been reporting for work since Yesterday. My God! My life will fall apart if I fail to appear today, Proxi's in really deep shit. I can't imagine how would my boss react if he finds out that I've been sleeping all day that's why I'm always absent these past few weeks. Fuck this insomnia, fuck this body clock. I want to join the Rice Bowl Journals but I'm afraid that my classmates might discover this blog. You see, I've been so open in this domain to the point that I think I've been flaunting my gay side here too much. Anyways, no one can blame me, my world revolves around PLUs and my bud. I can't share things that doesn't really happen to me. However what if I joined that circle, are there PLUs there too? Oh, probably. PLUs are creative and expressive, surely they would park their sites in that community. Ok... I can't sleep yet. In just several blinks of an eye, it would be 5 AM. People would wake up and fuck!!! How can I cope with 2 hours of sleep. Patay na talaga ako. I am really frantic here. Speaking of frantic, Franticme, comes across my thoughts. I just hate him, I really do. He's a real pissoff, an asshole in its most disgusting and unglorified state. I wonder, how does he STILL exist with all the rantings and all the bitterness that resides in his heart? I wonder why do that negroid Code4thyear still joins his crusade to mock us when in fact, that bitch doesn't know our story. Anyway, who cares about them. As long as I don't see their posts or their senseless and shallow hirits. I guess I should still be happy. I shouldn't be wasting valueable space on them. Anyway, my mind's stilll in overdrive here. All I wanted is to get some sleep. A decent sleep, because I've been so fucked up with this routine that I would even pay just to break this cycle. Still browsing people at the Rice Bowl Journals... hmmm. I think that guy is cute, oh, wait, he's gay alright. Are there straight guys over there? In fairness the ladies are quite cute too. No, I think there are a lot of straight guys there and fewer PLUs around. I think it's better to hide this blog. After all, I've been posting a lot of crappy stuff these days. I'm so damn uncreative. I'm careless with my thoughts and I'm poor with my words. Well, it's 4:30. I could go on ranting and ranting till my fingers bleed and my keyboard sticks its keys. I just want to have some sleep. I won't go out tonight. I will fix my fucking schedule and have a better regimen next week. It's morning. I have to send my morning message to my pangga and hopefully his day would be a lot better than mine.

It's already 5 am.

This is insane.

No comments: