Saturday, October 29, 2005

Countdown Before The Ball

Some notes before the Kabuki Ball - Black Party:

  • For the first time in so many years, I would attend this year's party with my Phanks. Truth is, I'm not really comfortable being with him in this ball. Perhaps this is what happens when you are used to partee alone, I just don't feel having fun especially when I have to look after my buddy all the time.
  • For the record, XP spent around 4 months, boxes and boxes of slimming tea, intense and serious diet regimen and lately even working out regularly just for this event. No wonder, he's the most excited to go to the party among us.
  • It's already past 8 in the evening but there's still no official Odders contingent for this ball. Nate ain't interested to go to the party because of his buddy. Roy either.
  • The last time I am "wild" during this event was almost 3 years ago. I met Dodong there. He was 28, I was 21. We were supposed to have sex several weeks after. But he invited me too late. I got a buddy already.
  • Roy and I had an agreement during the White Party. We said we would trim our bodies in preparation for this event. We were even joking that we would strut in Nakpil donning a black top and a very tight jeans. Two months after, both of us stopped going to the gym.
  • The White Party last June was a big success. I wonder how would this party be for me.

No comments: