Saturday, October 15, 2005

Vox Populi, Vox Fuck

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Look at how our pathetic country slowly slides down into the hands of an oppressor.

At first I thought her actions were justified. Now I think it's completely insane. A former vice-president, humiliated like this by mere policemen? Senators and big time opposition leaders drenched in water being fired by the police?

This is a big fuck! You know that! This is simply an outrage to the highest degree.

The bitch out there is completely mad.

Now let's wait and see how things will go from this.

I hope the media would focus all its might into destroying her once and for all!

I swear, if I find a nice big rally to attend to.

I will leave my duty and join the thousands of people marching everyday in hopes of getting her head being stucked in a pike!!!

No comments: