Sunday, October 9, 2005

Phankspace Realignment Part 2

And now we’re slightly weathered, we’re slightly worn
Our hands grip together eye to eye through the storm yet
I still believe in ever after with you, yeah
Coz life is a pleasure with you by my side
And there ain’t no current in this river we can’t ride
I still believe in ever after with you

- Bonnie Bailey - Ever After


---


I'm not really sure what's so special about our relationship that everytime we declare a break-up, it only tend to last for an hour.

I know, we both hurt each other. I cannot deny the fact that I am not convinced with your reasons. But when I heard you on the phone crying... I just felt that hey, I cannot stand to see you cry. I'm just too human not to feel your pain.

And so, after a day of preparing for the inevitable. After teaching myself to be hurt because I percieved that you're betraying me...

And after contemplating whether I should still believe your feelings towards me.

I guess we just can't leave each other...
It's like our long time companionship have been our lifeline whenever we encounter some serious bumps like this.

Well this is it. You have completely took off my last remaining defenses. I just hope what you said is true.

This time, despite the hurt, doubts and pains, I will blindly go wherever you wanted to go.

No comments: