Saturday, October 15, 2005

Mary J. Blige

Now it's my own family who is in disarray...

Son comes home from his "social obligations."

Mom ignores him for no reason at all.

Son finds out his younger sister is out too, meeting with her colleagues

Who's photos you see everyday on the front pages of daily newspapers.

Son freaks out. He was simply caught in the crossfire.

Mom accuses him further of striking back since son ignored her after showing something that doesn't interest him anyway.

Riot begins, younger sister still out of the house.

Son became upset. He felt his own freedom is beginning to be controlled because of the situation.

Son suddenly felt that he has no right to be out of the house during weekends.

Mom says that if everyone is capable to be out at night, she has the right too.

But the problem is, mom is simply bluffing. She doesn't have anywhere to go.

Now after the secret hurt has been inflicted,

And sister arrives, not aware of what just had happened.

Son locks himself up in his room. Pretending, everything is okay...

---

God, I've been so domesticated at the age of 24!!!

I lost a third of my recklessness, adventurism and sense of a nocturnal person at the quarter of my life.

Where's the guy who used to abused his freedom now?

Where's the one who used to proclaim Malate is his throne?

Does the guy still exist?




I don't know...









I just feel that I've been fucked up on a perfect Friday night.

No comments: