Saturday, October 29, 2005

Dream On Bebeh

On the eve of the Black Party, I just realized that I might be a bisexual after all.

After pondering while on a stick of yosi. Just thought, if I can love a guy very much, what can stop me from loving a girl with the same degree and intensity?

Isn't sexuality a fluid state?

Did someone say before that love is boundless??

--

Now my question is...

Would my versatile role ensures me of a healthy sexual relationship with an opposite sex?

Can I be contained by a single woman at all?

And should these thoughts prompt me to believe that I am not homosexual anymore? That I am in-between?

But you know what, in the end and despite the fact that I am harboring these thoughts,

The bottom line remains.

To the eyes of everyone... who knows.








Bakla pa rin ako.

No comments: