Friday, October 28, 2005

Shitty Shitty

Friday na naman.

I should be happily spending this day for my own, but I woke up this morning bored and feeling shitty. I should have already laid out my plans for this day last night but due to some upsetting circumstances, I just decided to lock myself up in my room and be drowned in playing Sims2 until I felt sleepy.

For some reasons, I have a hint that I would just waste this precious day off chilling out or probably sulking at home after accompanying my mother doing her iteneraries for this day.

Perhaps its because of the weather.

Since yesterday, the clouds never parted our skies.

Now, it feels like like it's Seattle in here. (ching!)

---

One lesson I will gonna remember this week is that since I could already afford to buy an original PC game, I will never gonna buy a pirated one ever again.

Paano ba naman, I was checking out some stuffs at the University Mall last Monday ata then I discovered that they are already selling a Black and White 2 pirated version.

Since I already have the first sequel, I am fairly familiar and excited to buy this second installation. So ako naman si bili, only to find out that I spent 200 bucks on a PC game that isn't working on my computer.

The following day, I returned the game I bought to be replaced by another game.

Again, the game I bought won't install. And it did made me really furious.

Good thing, I bought Mama some oldies Mp3s which is working naman on her DVD player. At least, not everything I bought there ain't working.

---

I don't know if you saw on TV what the Malacanang undersecretary did to the "symbolic" letter given by those group who wanted to try GMA in a "People's Court."

As in grabe. Imagine, after walking several blocks from the Palace to Mediola, after recieving it cordially from the opposition group's representative. Ampota, you would just tear it apart on your way back in front of the camera.

Gee, no wonder, everyone hates the administration nowdays.

Putangina ang plastic niya ah! Who's that guy anyway?

And with that, I placed another check on my "Why should I hate the administration" list again. I thought they scored a big point last time, but with what I saw sometime ago,

I just felt really hopeless for GMA.

Could we just have a snap elections... Now na???

---

Rica Paralejo, our cursed "supervisor kuno/tuta ng boss forever" has become a scourge once again. He fucked up my day two days ago after he broadcasted to the entire floor my flaws on my work that morning.

Yesterday, he messed up Mami's computer by chu-chuing to the boss that the only PC they can't access at the office is Athena's computer.

After the shift, Mami was informed that her computer would be reformatted. After spending so much time transferring her files to other computers, suddenly she was deliberately denied access to those computers she used for transferring and eventually her PC's internet access was disconnected.

Apparently, Rica was the one who denied mami access then eventually even disconnecting her PC's internet connection.

I promise myself that once Mami got her former stature back, we would get back at Rica. This time, I will surely fire back if ever he embarrass me in front of everyone again.

---

Lastly, I got a shitty message from Globe just now:

MyGlobeAdvisory: Matuloy kaya loveteam ni Sam & Say? Dont b left behnd on d latst scoop inside d PinoyBigBrother house! Watch PinoyBigBrother 24/7 w/ myGlobe G-TV. To start streaming, text PBBLIVE to 2366. P0.10/kb. Service available 2 streaming-capable phones only. No free advisory? Rply NO

As if naman I go Gaga over that friggin show.

Which is actually happening right now at home. Even my Tibak sister (who causes a lot of controversies these days) also watches that show.

Am I the only one resisting the current fad?

No comments: