Thursday, October 13, 2005

Pallas

I read your blog today and I know that it was for me alone.

I know, I was too irresponsible not to address your feelings as you confided to me the things that are bothering you. But you know, I was quite shocked when you said they all failed you.

I know it snowballed there.

Because I never believed it. Because you have always told me how that one makes you feel special even if everyone messes you up. Hombrito always reminded me of that...

I just want you to see that its a good reason never to surrender the fight.

That ONE alone.

I guess I was forcing you too much to achieve your goal of reaching that 9 years you have set for yourself, even if it meant being hurt over and over again.

Yeah, I didn't understand you... we're simply fighting different wars I guess.

I just hope that you get to read this.
With all my humbleness. I know that I have hurt you. I know I was insensitive there. And I acknowledge the fact that it was my fault.

I'm very sorry for what had happened.
I really do.

No comments: