Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Grade 3 (Tagay Mo Par Remix) Remembered

Isa pang ikinabilib niya sayo, ang tibay mo daw sa inuman. Un daw ang gusto nya. Nakikipagsabayan. Hehe.

- Centurion's text message to me the other day.


---

In the age of Kitsune, July 8, 2007


I realized that after downing four bottles of Red Horse Beer and three bottles of San Mig Light; and after having a passionate lip and tongue-locking scandal at a billiard bar's public restroom unmindful of the other guests, especially the group of fratmen who accidentally saw us; and after pressing his fingers inside a jeepney on our way home,

Never has someone made me feel so alive, especially in the posession of a certified horndog.

---

Almost a year later.

We still text each other. He's still the same happy-go-lucky barako dude that I admired before. The naughty days are over and we have established ourselves as good buddies.

But whenever I look back at that moment when intimacy was so imminent; in all my nature and habit to ditch the men who would get too close to me, who would have thought we'd keep each other's company? Even if we have some almost-nasty histories to remind us of our beginnings.

We consider each presence part of each other's life.

No comments: