Thursday, April 10, 2008

Twitter Blog | The Office Life

Just for a change, I'm gonna go informal for today's entry.

---

what em I doing

Woke up four hours earlier than usual. Samahan ko ang utol ko for her final interview in Makati. Wish i'm not going to get cranky today. Gusto ko pa naman magpaka-good boy talaga.

about 13 hours ago

Saan ka nakakita na magfi-final interview, nakatsinelas na, late pa ng thirty minutes for interview. GOODLUCK talaga sa kanya.

about 12 hours ago

Super tagal ng interview. Buti na lang at may nagpahiram ng shoes sa kapatid ko. Btw, ang cute nung isang applicant. Ma-interview nga. Bwahahaha.

about 11 hours ago

I'm so hungry na. It's so init pa. Makapag-cab na nga going to work.

about 10 hours ago

Busog. Kain ako ng tofu for lunch. Tulog muna sa mainit na kwarto sa office. Wait... Pwede ba mag-Xtube dito?


about 9 hours ago

A kid woke me up in my dream. Kanino kayang bata yun. Start na akong mag-work. Update this twitter blog n an hourly basis hanggang mamayang uwian. Heheh.


about 8 hours ago
Spell d-e-a-d-m-a. Yun ang ginawa ng interviewer sa kapatid ko. From 10:30 to 3 pm pinag-intay siya. Pinauwi ko na siya.

about 7 hours ago
Kumaen ng Banana con Yelo and Palabok para sa merienda. Ngayon ay Lamon Day. Bukas ko na lang ire-resume ang pagdidiet. Going out for a yosi break. Burppp.

about 6 hours ago
Mami told me that the reason why my sister was ignored is because she was late in her final interview. Sa production company daw kasi eh bawal ma-late. The only nasty part was that they asked her to wait for hours when they could have told her to leave.

about 5 hours ago
Slept for one hour. Yeah, I feel so ashamed that I did it.

about 4 hours ago
It's better to swim in a stream of busyness, than drift endlessly in an ocean of idleness. You learn with the former, you die with the latter.

about 3 hours ago

Dumaan si Boss. Nahuli niya yung isang opismeyt ko na nagsusurf sa computer sa halip na nagtratrabaho. Nasa harap lang niya ako at naglalaro ng flash games. Nakakahiya baka nahuli ako. Sabagay wala naman akong ginagawa eh, which is mas nakakahiya. Ang hirap ng ganito.

about 2 hours ago
Next month, my account will be swamped by messages. I would complain to the team leader that I have so much work, I won't have time to rest. I'd earn extra pay from my output. The boss will be impressed with my job and his approval will make me very happy.

about 1 hour ago

But now, I have to resign to the fact that I would once again end my shift without achieving anything significant. Patience is a virtue, I tell the clients. Maybe I should apply the same philosophy to myself. 1 hour more and my shift is over.

about 1 hour ago
Time to go home, tomorrow's a day off. Mami Athena's meeting with the boss. I sense good things coming. So this is my office life. Eight hours bumming; endless internet surfing. Sarap sana ng buhay, pero mas gusto ko pa ring productive sa company. Twitter blog ends here.

about 0 minutes ago



No comments: